INTIMACY.

Sex is great, but is that all there is to intimacy?

Intimacy for me would be trying out a new recipe. I'm a foodie; an experimental foodie. Cooking and experimenting with new recipes is something I Love. So, intimacy for me would be seeing my woman excited, as I try out a new recipe. Sex doesn't come close.

I Love me some video games. Intimacy for me would be my woman playing video games with me. Sex doesn't come close.

I Love to travel, see new places and take pictures. Intimacy for me would be adventuring new places in matching clothes with the woman I Love. Sex doesn't come close.

I Love family. Intimacy for me would be sitting down with my woman and making great plans for our kids. Sex doesn't come close.

I Love music. Intimacy for me would be singing out loud, going off-key and coming back on with my queen. Sex doesn't come close.

You see, sex can be transactional, but the true happiness in the above cannot be transacted. It has to be real.

You can have sex with someone today and never remember them for the rest of your life, but when you bond on a deeper level, they would forever lurk in your sleep.

The little moments in life matter, and intimacy should be more spiritual and emotional than physical.

Bond first, then have sex later. Sex should be the icing on the cake, and not the dough you mix.

As you know, the cover does not make the book, the content does.

What does intimacy mean to you?

I am Kovu.

Comments

Popular Posts